A new customer called (1) Tech Support to ask about (2) instructions from his computer's
(3) user's manual. "It says, hit any (4) key and when I do that
The Tech Support (5) staff member replied, "Can you try again and tell me what happens?"
The customer (6) explained, "I tried but nothing happened".
The Tech Support worker then asked, "What key did you hit?"
After (7) a moment and some (8) clinking sound the customer replied, "Well, first I tried
my (9) car key and just now my (10) office key."
(1) an office that can help you with machines
(2) how to do something
(3) a book that tells you everything about a machine
(4) a letter or number on a computer "keyboard"
(5) a worker
(6) said why or what, in detail
(7) a very short time
(8) the sound of metal hitting metal
(9) a key used to get into a car
(10) a key used to get into an office