A man went to the doctor and (1) explained, "Doctor, wherever I (2) touch,
(3) it hurts."
The doctor asked, "What do you mean?"
The man said, "When I touch my (4) shoulder, it really hurts. If I touch my
(5) knee - OUCH! When I touch my (6) forehead, the pain is (7) excruciating."
The doctor said, "I know what's wrong with you - you've (8) broken your finger!"
(1) he told the doctor his problem
(2) puts his finger
(3) he feels pain
(4) the top of your arm, it connects your arm to your body
(5) the middle of your leg, it lets your leg bend
(6) the top of your face, above your eyes
(7) very, very painful
(8) the bone in his finger is broken