A woman told this story:
While shopping for vacation clothes, my husband and I passed (1) a display�
of (2) bathing
� It had been at least ten years and (3) twenty pounds since I had even
buying a bathing suit, so I (5) sought my husband's advice.
'What do you think?'
'Should I get (6) a bikini or an all-in-one?'
'Better get a bikini,' he replied.
� 'You'd never
(7) get it all in one..'
He's still in (8) intensive care.
(1) showing many clothes in a store
(2) clothes we wear to go swimming
(3) she weighed 20 pounds less (about 8 kilograms) ten years before
(4) thought about
(5) past of "seek" = to look for
(6) a bathing suit with two pieces, for women
(7) get her body into the bathing suit
(8) a part of a hospital where very, very, VERY sick people stay